It is usually this time of the year where people start looking towards summer holidays as we leave the January doom and gloom behind and look forward to lighter evenings coming back as we head closer to Spring.
So, when you come to booking your holiday, who is the one in your relationship that makes that final decision on just where you will be spending your break?
Every relationship has one partner that wears the trousers, in some cases you may both have one leg in each, and share decisions. However, when it comes to a recent poll it has revealed that women wear the trousers when it comes to choosing a holiday destination.
In terms of the percentage of women who get to choose their holiday hot spot, you may be quite surprised as the balance is very much in their favour. A reported 98% of wives and girlfriends choose where to go, leaving just 2% of men making that crucial decision.
The poll also shows that men are more likely to book earlier to cash in on a cheaper deal.